منتديات مملكة الحب

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

عالم الرومنسية

المواضيع الأخيرة

» في الحديقة
الأذكار باللغة الإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 21, 2009 1:05 pm من طرف زائر

» في الحديقة
الأذكار باللغة الإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 21, 2009 1:03 pm من طرف زائر

» ..خطيررررررر ادخلووو لاتسفهونهـ مرـا خطير لاتقول مو فاضي ادخلهـ وناظر من صالحك
الأذكار باللغة الإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 21, 2009 12:26 pm من طرف زائر

» E x t r a ينتظر الترحيب
الأذكار باللغة الإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 22, 2009 12:30 pm من طرف هيبة ملك

» نصائح خضراء في حياتك اليومية
الأذكار باللغة الإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 04, 2009 5:33 pm من طرف فيصل

» التقليص، اعادة الاستعمال، التدوير
الأذكار باللغة الإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 04, 2009 5:31 pm من طرف فيصل

» هل نظرك 6/6 ؟ تعال وتحقق من ذلك.......
الأذكار باللغة الإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 18, 2009 3:14 pm من طرف DLO3TK~

» معنــــى اول حرف من اسمــك ,,~~ב
الأذكار باللغة الإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 18, 2009 2:42 pm من طرف DLO3TK~

» اغنية قووم درجني ............ حصريا
الأذكار باللغة الإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 18, 2009 2:38 pm من طرف DLO3TK~

ساعة

التبادل الاعلاني

الأذكار باللغة الإنجليزية

زائر
    زائر

الأذكار باللغة الإنجليزية Empty الأذكار باللغة الإنجليزية

مُساهمة من طرف زائر السبت سبتمبر 20, 2008 4:11 am

تحية معطرة

كنت أتصفح في منتدى ف لفت أنتباهي فيه كتابة أذكار الصباح والمساء باللغة الإنجليزية فعجبني وحبيت أنقله لكم ، وما أدري إذا تم طرحه في المنتدى أو لأ، على العموم أتمنى أن يستفيد الكثير من ذلك .

The Morning and Evening ‘Thiker’ (Remembranc
    e:

In the name of Allah with whose Name nothing is harmful on Earth nor in the Heavens and He is the All-Hearing* the All-Knowing.” (Three times) [Reported by Tirmdhi].
    “I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the Evil of what He has created” (Three times) [Muslim].
    ………………..

Recite Chapter 112 (Three times)* Chapter 113 (Three times)* and Chapter 114 (Three times). [Abu Dawud* Tirmidhi and An-Nasa’ey].
    Recite Verse Al-Kursi (V255* Ch 2) “Allah Lailaha illa Huwa” [An-Nasa’ey].
    …………………
    “We have reached the evening and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty* and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah* Alone without any partner* to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord* I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord* I seek refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord* I seek refuge in You from torment in the Hell Fire and torment in the grave.” Likewise* one says in the morning: “We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty…” [Muslim].
    ……………………

“O Allah* by your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening* and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our resurrection.” And at night say: “O Allah* by your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning* and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our return.” [Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah].
    …………….

O Allah* Knower of the unseen and the seen* Creator of the Heavens and the Earth* Lord and sovereign of all things* I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek in You from the evil of myself and from the evil of Shytan and his call to Shirk(Polytheism)* and from committing wrong against myself or bringing such upon another Muslim”. [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi].
    ………………….

O Allah* I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and in the Here-After. O Allah* I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religion and worldly affairs* and my family and my wealth. O Allah* veil my ‘Awrah’ (everything privet you do not want anyone to see from your body and others* or your weakness) and set at ease my dismay. O Allah* preserve me from the front* the back(behind)* my right* my left and from above* and I seek refuge in Your Greatness that I may be attacked from below.” [Abu Dawud* An-Nasa’ey and Ibn Majah].
    ……………………

“None has the right to be worshipped except Allah; He is One and has no partner. All the kingdom is for Him* and all the praises are for Hi* and He is Omnipotent” (One hundred times) [al-Bukhari and Muslim].
    …………….

We rise upon the Fitrah(religion of Islam) of Islam* and the word of Sincerity(La illah illa Allah)* and upon the religion of our Prophet Muhammad r and on the religion of our Father Abraham Hanif(Islamic Monotheism) and Muslim and he was not of the Mushrikeen(Polytheists* idolaters)”. [Reported by Ahmed]
    ……………..

“O Ever Living* O self-Subsisting and supporter of all* by Your Mercy I seek help* rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me depend on myself* even for the blink of an eye”. [Reported by Tirmidhi].
    …………………

“O Allah* You are my Lord* none has the right to be worshipped except You* You have created me and I am your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best as I can* I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done (wrong)* I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin* so forgive me* for none forgives sins except You”. [Reported by Al-Bukhari].

………………………….

Subhan Allah Wa behamdih (How perfect Allah is and I praise Him)” (One hundred times). [Muslim

منقول للفائدة

تحياتي

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 12:55 am